- Not race, Not ethnicity, Not color, Not gender, Anyone can get a sick cause of diseases.
- Not the Western Countries are safer than the others: 62 countries/ regions confirmed Covid-19 cases.
- The signs and symptoms of Covid-19 include fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- Covid-19 global map (updated in 29 Feb 2020)
How to prevent Covid-19 Disease? CDC recommends thạt we do the following 4 things to prevent diseases:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.